- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure food service and quality control.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- Prepare and submit reports
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 1 year of experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training
Email resume to: email@example.com